About the Program
The fellowship aims to bridge the gap between theory and practice, allowing fellows to work on real-world projects for innovative companies. You'll start building a portfolio of practical machine learning applications and you could get hired by one of our partners!
- Intensive 4-month experience mixing theory and practice
- No tuition fees, training costs covered by sponsors
- Build real-world machine learning applications in a self-directed, collaborative environment
- Work online and with our teams in Boston, London, Paris
- Learn from your pairs and make a difference working on projects that go to production
- Build a portfolio, get contacts, references and get a job at one of our sponsor companies