Silver Sponsorship Agreement
PAPIs Connect São Paulo — June 21-22, 2017
Sponsorship agreement between Sponsor and
COOP'ALPHA – Coopérative d'Activités et d'Emploi 33
SCOP à Responsabilité Limitée à capital variable
Siret 48237148100029 – APE 7022Z
Address : 1 avenue de la Libération
33310 Lormont, France
Represented by : Mrs Karine LABAT PAPIN
Position : Gérante
delegates the execution to : Dr Louis DORARD
PAPIs.io General Chair
Member of the Coop’Alpha cooperative
Article 1. Purpose of Agreement
The purpose of this Agreement is to set the technical, commercial, operational and financial conditions under which the Sponsor will benefit from its participation in the PAPIs Connect conference (papis.io/connect-sao-paulo-2017) held on June 21-22, 2017 at the Telefonica Auditorium in São Paulo, Brazil (“Conference”) and organized by Louis Dorard (“Organizer”), as a Silver sponsor.
Article 2. Obligations
- Sponsor shall fill in the form at https://papisdotio.wufoo.com/forms/z1p6oca415zddsi/ (“Form”)
- Organizer shall send invoice after receipt of the Form and payment.
- Organizer shall start providing benefits, according to best practises and in the best way possible.
- Sponsor shall send a list of persons to whom he wishes to assign his complimentary registrations, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Conference will take place from June 21, 2017 at 8.30am to June 22, 2017 at 3.30pm BRT, at which point this Agreement will be deemed to be fully completed.
The Sponsor must:
- Provide the Organizer with any information or document contributing to carrying out the present Agreement.
- Provide all required information (including logo) via Form and send full payment no later than 2 weeks before Conference begins, for benefits to be provided.
- Communicate to email@example.com the first and last names and email addresses of persons to whom he wishes to assign its complimentary registrations, no later than 2 weeks before Conference begins.
- If applicable: 1.1. Arrive at the venue half an hour before Conference begins on first day of participation, in order to set up exhibitor space; vacate this space half an hour after Conference ends on the last day of participation. 1.1. Bring own rollup(s), brochures and demo computers to his exhibitor space.
In case Sponsor does not fulfill these obligations, Organizer shall not be held responsible for delivery of the expected results.
Article 3. Terms of Payment
Payment shall be made in one of the following ways by credit card on https://papisdotio.wufoo.com/forms/z1p6oca415zddsi/
- The invoice will be in Euros and it will specify the corresponding amount in US Dollars / Brazilian Reals in the payment conditions. The amount in Euros will be determined from the exchange rate given by xe.com at the time of creation of the invoice.
- All invoices should be paid prior to arrival in the exhibition. We will not allow build-up if a balance is outstanding.
Article 4. Insurance
Sponsor is required to take out appropriate insurance. Organizer is not liable for any losses that Sponsor experiences as part of its participation in the Conference.
Article 5. Alterations
Any alteration to the present Agreement shall be formalized in an amendment. No amendments to this Agreement shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by authorized representatives of the parties.
Article 6. References
Sponsor accepts that Organizer includes the work done as part of this Agreement among his references.
Article 7. Confidentiality
The terms and conditions of this Agreement shall not be disclosed to any third parties without the prior written consent of both parties, as well as any information exchanged within the context of this sponsorship, including in particular any methods, tools and know-how.
These confidentiality terms shall be in effect for three years after conclusion of this Agreement or termination under any other circumstances.
Article 8. Force majeure
Neither party shall be responsible to the other for failure to perform any of the obligations imposed by this Agreement, provided such failure shall be occasioned by fire, flood, explosion, lightning, windstorm, earthquake, subsidence of soil, failure or destruction, in whole or in part, of machinery or equipment or failure of supply of materials, discontinuity in the supply of power, governmental interference, civil commotion, riot, war, strikes, labor disturbance, transportation difficulties, labor shortage or any cause beyond the reasonable control of the party.
Article 9. Governing law
This Agreement is governed by French law.
In the event any dispute arises in connection with this Agreement between both parties and is to be resolved through court proceedings, the parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the Tribunal de Commerce de Bordeaux, France.
Appendix: Silver Sponsorship Benefits
Please note that Silver Sponsorship opportunities are in limited number and therefore are subject to availability.
- Mentions in announcements: 1.1. Twitter: publication of a tweet from @papisdotio mentioning Sponsor’s brand name (or Twitter account if specified) and written by Organizer. 1.1. Email: inclusion of a paragraph of up to 400 characters maximum presenting the Sponsor, in an email sent to the conference attendees less than a week before the conference takes place. The paragraph is provided by the Sponsor and may be edited by the Organizer as he sees fit.
- Medium exhibitor space: 1.1. 1 table and 2 chairs included 1.1. Access to Wifi and electricity 1.1. 1 rollup allowed (provided by Sponsor), to be placed next to the table, with maximum dimensions 2m high x 1.5m wide
- Logo on Conference website with link to Sponsor website
- Mentions on Twitter: publication of a tweet from @papisdotio mentioning Sponsor’s brand name (or Twitter account if specified) and written by Organizer
- Logo on rollups in Conference breakout area
- 3 complimentary registrations
Not included in sponsorship benefits nor in this agreement:
- Any changes to the information provided by Sponsor or any edits on text mentioning Sponsor.
- Reassignment of complimentary registrations less than 2 weeks before beginning of Conference.
- Additional registrations to the Conference. These will have to be bought from the Conference website at the usual rate and under the condition that registration is still available.
- Any information regarding Conference attendees.
- Design and printing of any documents or visual supports other than those that will also feature the logos of other Silver sponsors.
- Rental of exhibitor space outside of specified period.
- Installation or uninstallation of any elements outside of provided tables and chairs on exhibitor space.
- For Showcase and Sponsor Talk: any additional equipment; any overtime (beyond duration of allocated speaking slot); any changes to the presentation information (description and speaker) less than 4 weeks before beginning of Conference.
3000 USD — 9500 BRL (tax-free and for informational purposes only; the actual amount may be different, depending on special offers)